Friday, June 5, 2009

First foot pics pt. 1






Hi all. For those who don't know me, I'm a 13 year old boy with a foot fetish. I also like to show my own feet off, which is why I made this site. You can email me at baresoleboi@yahoo.com, add me at baresoleboy@live.com and baresoleboi@yahoo.com, or stop by my jtv site justin.tv/baresoleboi.
For those of you who like feet, please comment. For those of you who are against foot fetishes, please don't.
Enjoy!
(Part 2 and 3 to be uploaded shortly).

11 comments:

  1. wow, what size feet do you have!? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment ;) They're size 8.5 US and very soft lol ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I gotta admit, you have some cute feet, I wanna lick them ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ty for the comments guys :) I'm glad you like them ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. more! and what about dirty feet pictures/videos

    feet massage videos

    that would be all requests for this month ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok, ill try to get those made as soon as I can ^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow I'm 14 and I would love to lick them

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your feet are fantastic

    ReplyDelete
  9. put some socks on those feet

    ReplyDelete
  10. I WOULD LOVE TO FUCK YOU AND SUCK YOUR FEET

    ReplyDelete